Three Left Lions T-shirts - 2012 Edition
Let's not kid ussen, youths and ducks; the only good thing about the last few football tournaments England have been in are the Three Left Lions t-shirt that the cooler, more individual people of the Shire were sporting - and they're back. Here's six reasons why you should wrap one round your nips this summer;
1. They have been produced by our friends at Bantum Clothing, who are well known for being Big In The Game.
2. You'll be one of only a hundred people in the whole entire world who is wearing one of these t-shirts (just 50 of each colour have been printed). Not only do they come in 1966 red, but they're also available in 1990 white.
LeftLion - Euro 2012 T-shirt
3. They help you display your endearing love and afiliation for Nottingham, our motherland and Cradle of Civilisation, and not lump you in a bunch of overpaid nancies who are going to lie down and roll over the minute Spain or Italy hove into view. What do you want to look like Wayne Rooney for, anyway?
4. They've got a dead skill LeftLion logo on one sleeve, meaning that when you've got absolutely kaylide at the pub after watching England draw 1-1 with Potatovia and can't remember how to look at our website to calm yourself down, all you have to do is look at your arm (note: LeftLion will not be held responsible for you spilling beer on your laptop by following these instructions).
5. They're available in XL, L, M, S and girlie fit, making them a great incentive for any indoor whale who wants to rep Notts this summer.
6. They'll look cool as boggery long after England's inevitable quarter-final exit, and - at a mere £10, they are less than a quarter of the price of the so-called 'official' shirt - and they'll be still wearable in years to come.
7. Last time we knocked out these babies, they practically flew out the door, and ended up perched on the roof of Viccy flats, crapping down on the Tesco below and making a nusiance of theirsen. What we're trying to say is that they are strictly limited edition of 100 and they'll go quickly - so do not fanny about, people.
|In White||In Red|