Research has shown that public speaking is the No.1 fear in the world!
This workshop is designed to help the most nervous of speakers, introvert or extravert, overcome their fear and present with confidence, clarity and credibility.
What makes this 1-day event so valuable is that you will learn skills and strategies that will help you:
• Become a better speaker
• Deliver a great sales pitch
• Become a more profitable and successful business owner
• Become more relaxed in front of the camera
• Take the next step in your sporting career/retirement (if you want to become a speaker)
• improve your 1-1 communication
• Inspire and motivate groups of people
• generally, increase your confidence and presence
• You will be able to use the lessons from the day to either enhance your current presentations or to develop new presentations that are brilliant, smooth, professional, polished, fascinating and effective. Presentations that will command confidence, and help you make a powerful impact!
Even if you just want to touch more people, more powerfully, with your work, you’re going to love this workshop.
What You Will Learn:
The training will be content-packed. It will be workshop style so you can apply the lessons learnt at each step of the way.
Here is some of what you can expect to learn:
• How to manage your nerves so they work for you and not against you.
• How to structure and deliver an opener to hook your audience
• How to structure your talk to keep audience engagement at a maximum
• How to close your talk/training/workshop effectively
• How to get your audience to ask questions
• How to answer questions from the audience
• Discover your unique presenting style
• Use language to create credibility
• How to be charismatic
• How to use body language and voice tonality to appear confident and credible (no matter how you are feeling inside)
And much, much more.
“Fabulous course packed with content and brilliant delivery by Adrian. To be recommended by anyone who needs to deliver talks and presentations” - Sarah Naylor, Naylor George Recruitment Limited
“A really great workshop, both a refresher and full of new thinking about how to put some of the theory I instinctively knew into practice. I thought the delivery style was quite unique and refreshing and came away from the day with a whole new insight into how to be a great presenter and lots of practical tips on how to manage nerves, be engaging, interesting and authentic. I would definitely recommend this workshop to anyone who wants to feel more confident in 'public' speaking whatever the audience size” - Nicky Smith, Regional Director - Career Directed Solutions
“A fantastically organised and structured session with a Master in communication skills training. Anyone who wishes to be better and to learn about themselves and their ability to communicate effectively and with charisma should definitely attend” - Anonymous
“I found the course most informative - in areas I hadn't considered important, relating to confidence and calming techniques - what I've learned will make me a better presenter”! - Anonymous
“Adrian and his team were fantastic, the course exceeded my expectations and I received a toolkit of presenting techniques which are highly valuable life skills. Adrian is full of knowledge when it comes to conquering your fears in public speaking, I left the training feeling more confident and excited about speaking in public. Thank you”.
Emmie Studencki – NTU
Why Train with Adrian Peck:
Adrian is a professional international speaker and speaker trainer for elite sports people, business people and celebrities.
He helps people conquer their fear of public speaking and go onto deliver amazing presentations. Being a Trainer and Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Sports Hypnotist and Clinical Hypnotherapist, he has helped people from all chosen careers develop a 'confidant speaker' mindset!
With extensive experience in designing and delivering experiential training using the latest thinking on people development. Adrian prides himself on delivering stimulating and active learning that will add value to anybody's speaking experience!
A Message From Adrian:
"Everyone attending the workshop will be as nervous, anxious and as apprehensive as you, (even though they may not look it) even I get nervous and I have been public speaking for over 10 years! I will be teaching you tools and techniques that will help you control these feelings and go onto deliver excellent presentations.
I will model everything that I will be teaching you so you will see it in operation first.
The group is small and will never number more than 6. This allows me to give each individual quality feedback throughout the day. This workshop is not about what you are doing wrong! It is about creating new empowering ones".
If there is anything else we can do to be of service, please call our office on 07904587562 or email:
Your Ahead in Speaking Trainer