The survey should only take five to ten minutes of your time and is completely anonymous, so no personal information will be shared with third parties.
This is a really important time for us: we celebrate our 15th birthday this year and the 100th issue of the magazine is out in April.
We know, we know, we can't be arsed to do surveys either, so as a little sweetener, we’ve cranked up the blagging machine, turned the cheekiness up to 11 and blackmailed some of our friends who we have dirt on to create the ultimate Notts day-out prize...
Take a deep breath and check this out:
- Puddings and pancakes at the Pudding Pantry: A haven for anyone who enjoys good food and great coffee. The place has the aura of a little French bakery in Paris, and it’s the perfect way to start off your perfect day in Notts.
- Adventure golf at Lost City: An epic adventure in the centre of Nottingham: play eighteen holes of golf with dramatic interactive features. Test your putting skills but, more importantly, kick your mate's arse.
- A tour of the Galleries of Justice at the Justice Museum: The museum utilises original courtroom, dungeons and prisons cells, with a number of more contemporary galleries to show collections relating to justice, the law, crime and punishment in a fun and interactive way. Expect to meet some colourful historical characters throughout your visit, and learn your Notts history while also having fun!
- A game at the National VideoGame Arcade: This is literally "game city". The centre is located in Hockley, and has five floors, three galleries, vintage arcade machines, interactive exhibits, a cinema, cafe and an education space.
- A film at Broadway cinema: Enjoy an artsy, throwback, independent or newly released film at Broadway Cinema. They always offer a diverse range of films and screenings
- Dinner at Herbert Kilpin: You’ve worked up an appetite by now so how does a jerk chicken hot pot, grilled bavette steak or veggie dishes like mushroom vindaloo or mughlai cauliflower sound, served with a cold pint sound? This pub was named after the founder of AC Milan who was born on Mansfield Road.
- Cocktails at Boilermaker: Quite mysterious at first glance, Boilermaker takes you through a secret passage and into a magical cocktail bar. Cocktails are proper intriguing and proper delicious.
- Overnight stay at the Lace Market Hotel: Now then, how’s this for a swanky end to the night? Just a step away from the bustling city centre of Nottingham, enjoy the sensation of escape without actually escaping Notts itself. Rest your weary head and give in to a bit of posh indulgence and luxury.
---> Enter the survey here <---