Connect to Employment are working in partnership with Learning Unlimited to offer a 2 weeks Construction training course for unemployed candidates.
As part of the course learners will complete the following qualifications:
· Level 1 Certificate in Occupational Studies Construction
· Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
· Level 1 Award in Money Management
· CITB CSCS exam (Card included)
In order to be eligible for the course you must be:
· Over 19
· Claiming either ESA, JSA, UC, IS or economically inactive
· Have lived in the EU for the past three years
You must complete all aspects of the training in order to obtain your CSCS Card. We offer one resit should you fail your first CSCS test. Free high visibility vest and safety boots for all candidates that complete the course.